All refund requests must be submitted on-line via the LMYA website.
Please click here to start the refund process.
- All refunds will be reviewed by the coordinator for the sport in question and will be issued via PayPal or regular US mail by check.
- Refunds will not be applied to another sport activity.
- Late fees are not refundable.
- Please allow up to 45 days for LMYA to process your refund.
It is the discretion of the Sport Coordinator as to whether to issue a refund. The following guidelines shall be used.
- Player Withdrawal - A family voluntarily withdraws a player from a sport. It is the responsibility of the family to request a refund. Refunds will be issued if requested prior to the Refund deadline, which will vary by sport. LMYA may hold back a fee for voluntary player withdrawals, at the discretion of the Sport Coordinator.
- Administrative Refund - Due to administrative error, a player is not contacted or never placed on a team. This refund may be issued at anytime.
- Eligibility Refund - Subsequent to signups, a player is discovered to be ineligible to participate. This is usually due to either age or residency requirements. This refund may be issued at anytime. It is the responsibility of the Sport Coordinator to initiate the refund request once ineligibility is discovered.
- Capacity Refund - Subsequent to signups, there is no team for a player to play on. This could be due to either too few or too many players registered for a sport age group. This refund may be issued at anytime. It is the responsibility of the Sport Coordinator to initiate the refund request. This refund is available at anytime.
- School Sports Refund - Any family whose child regsters to play for LMYA and subsequenlty makes a high school or junior high school sport teams and does not prticipate in the LMYA Program.