LMYA is committed to allowing a child to participate in our programs regardless of personal fund availability. However, limited funds are set aside by the Lower Macungie Youth Association Executive committee to grant financial aid for the participation in sports acitivites. These funds will be distributed based on the following requirements:
- Financial Aid requests are only valid for one sport year (Fall to Spring).
- Families requesting Financial Aid must reside in Lower Macungie Township or be a part of East Penn School District.
- Families requesting Financial Aid must provide proof of eligibility for free and reduced school lunch programs. Proof must be presented in form of photocopy or original document sent to: LMYA Registrar, 6900 Hamilton Blvd. PMB 174 Trexlertown, PA 18087-9100 OR scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Families requesting Financial Aid are strongly encouraged to volunteer for LMYA activities during that sports season.
- Financial Aid will be granted for ONE sport per player per sport season.
- You must request financial even if you have already been approved for a previous season.
- Applications for the Free and Reduced lunch program via the East Penn School district may be obtained by calling at 610-965-1680. Applications for new school year are available as of July 31, 2015.
If you have a special circumstance or other extenuating circumstances please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and detail in confidence your special or extenuating circumstance.
If you already have your approval letter for the 2015 - 2016
school year, please send it to us using one of the following methods:
- US Post: LMYA Financial Aid, 6900 Hamilton Blvd. PMB 174 Trexlertown, PA 18087-9100
- Email as attachment and send to: email@example.com